Sunday, August 5, 2007

In Memory of John Dillon

Dear Classmates,

John Dillon passed away on Sunday, July 29, 2007, after an extended illness. We extend deepest sympathy to John’s wife, Margarita, and his two daughters Karena and Deborah. John also is survived by several grandchildren.

I have known John since we were in the third grade together at Pleasant View Elementary School and easily remember times at play and much teasing during recess. John lived with his family of origin on a farm not far from the school (as I recall). Members of the class of ’57 may also remember John’s older sister, Bonnie, and younger sister, Beverly, who both went to Northeastern. I don’t remember if John had other siblings.

An earlier post in this blog dated June 19 provides more information about John and his family (see post below).

Thanks be to God for the life of John and the memories he leaves us.
Susie Runyan Bauer

No comments: