Susie Runyan Bauer
Greetings Classmates. Here's a little of my history from the last 50 years:
After graduating from OSU, I went to southern Ohio to teach school. Later I married, had two daughters and lived in Cincinnati until 1981. At that time my husband and I moved to California. We live in the greater Los Angeles area. Our town is Westlake Village which is adjacent to Thousand Oaks (in case you know the area.)
After moving to California I continued my education and now work in a liberal arts university as Director of Client Services (conduct computer training and manage the institution's Help Desk staff). As the world has changed, so has the work world. Would never have guessed in 1960 when I was a vocational home economics teacher in southern Ohio that I'd be teaching computer applications in California.
I guess you could say we are a "bi-coastal" family as my older daughter (Tara) lives in Florida where she works in sales and promotions, and my younger daughter (Bonnie) is a police officer in California.
My husband, Bernie, is from Wisconsin, but we met and married in Cincinnati. He is the principal in a lighting design firm. We both enjoy travel--especially international, but there are still 10 US states I have not yet visited and hope that I can see all 50 before being summoned to the "other side."
Bernie and I hope to attend the NE Class of '57 reunion in September. I hope to see you there.


No comments:
Post a Comment